Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Hedgie Hat Tutorial

I tested out a new tutorial today on how to make a Hedgie Hat.  These are hiding places for shy little hedgehogs and hedgehogs that love to burrow.  I know Poggles would have loved to have one of these since he was such a shy fellow.
 The tutorial is available as a PDF instant download from my shop.
The tutorial is 11 pages and includes the template for the hedgie hat.  The templates for the mushrooms are not included, but I do provide step-by-step instructions on how to make them with free-hand cut mushroom shapes.
The finished hedgie hat is also available for sale in my shop.  Please do stop by and check it out.

Have a great week!

No comments: