Mytutorlist.com - Free Tutoring Classifieds Blog Home Advertise on this site! Blue Pandemonium Art and Toys Email Me!

Friday, May 22, 2015

Roll Up Make Up Pouch Completed

I finished a new roll up make up pouch for myself!  
This is my old one.  It didn't have enough spots for my brushes and it was a pain digging around to find eyeliner colours in those typical make up cases.  Well, the problem is gone now!
Ta da!  A custom-made make up pouch with elastic spots to fit each brush I own.  Also, pockets to slide in all the eyeliners.  The colour indicator faces up out of the pouch so I know exactly which colour I'm pulling out.  
The best part of all?  There is a real zipper pouch built in on the side that stores all the eyeshadows, blushes, pluckers, scissors, etc.  For ease of travel, the whole thing rolls up and is tied closed.  It's magic!
I took photos of all the steps as I was making it so maybe I will put together a tutorial one day.  Let me know if it's something you would be interested in.  For now, I am really enjoying this new pouch.  I'm so glad I learned how to sew.  It's really coming in handy.

Have a great day!

No comments: